Like This Blog and Send Links to friends...

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Increase Bangla font size in Mozilla Fire Fox


Install Avro from www.omicronlab.com (Without it you can’t read Bangla properly and can't write Bangla)
Install it by using default option.
Click Mozilla's Tools menu > Click Option > Click Content button > Select Font ‘Siyam Rupali’ > click Advance button from font option's right side.
Change Settings-----
Fonts for: Bangla
Proportional: serif         Font size: 26 or what you want
Serif: Siyam Rupali
Nothing needs to change more.
Ok...Ok...Ok...
Now your Bangla text will show larger. You can change your English text also by changing other option. If you can’t do please comment here, then I will post how you can increase your English text size in Mozilla. I think you can do it without any help.

2 comments:

  1. I try out it. It is nice. I also share it on my face book. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts